Fine out why 70+ LPs attend SuperReturn Private Credit US
SuperReturn Private Credit US has become the region's leading private credit-focused gathering for LPs, eager to exchange insights and engage in top-end networking.
Why leading LPs come every year
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Key topics being tackled this year include the regulatory & economic environment, disruption, fundraising, geopolitical risk and sub asset classes.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from an LP-only breakfast, too hot to touch sessions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate list for the event via our networking app, with exclusive access 4 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs and keep track of your schedule using the MySuperReturn App.
NETWORK WITH THE BEST. A SNAPSHOT OF THE LPS THAT ATTENDED 2019
- Allianz Investment Management SE
- British Columbia Investment Management
- Brookfield Annuity
- Cambridge Associates
- Capricorn Investment Group
- Constellation Associates
- Cook County Pension Fund
- CPPIB Credit Investments
- Exelon Corporation
- Georgetown University Investment Office
- Healthcare Service Corporation
- Horace Mann Educators Corporation
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office
- Kentucky Retirement Systems
- Liberty Mutual Group
- MetLife Investment Management
- Milwaukee County ERS (MCERS)/ BH+CO
- OCERS-Orange County Employees' Retirement System
- Pacific Life
- Pennsylvania State Employees’ Retirement System
- Rotary International
- Santa Barbara County Employees’ Retirement System
- State of New Jersey, Department of the Treasury
- The Boeing Company
- University of Chicago
- Verus Investments
- West Virginia University Foundation
ARE YOU AN LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation. If you'd like to join us at SuperReturn Private Credit US, please contact Savannah Charles.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7017 5612
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds, subject to validation