300+ technology experts in north American Private equity and venture capital
300+ senior private equity and venture capital decision-makers.
100+ local and international LPs, including pension funds, insurance companies, investment consultants, single family offices, development finance institutions and endowments.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE LIMITED PARTNERS ATTENDING INCLUDES
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development
- Allianz Investment Management LLC
- Beamonte Investments
- Colgate University
- CPPIB America, Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Fresno City Retirement System
- GIC Pte Ltd
- HRM Pension Plan
- Joint Industry Board of the Electrical Industry
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation
- Los Angeles Fire & Police Pensions
- Manulife Investment Management
- ORIX Life Insurance Corporation
- Pennsylvania State Employees’ Retirement System
- Rotary Foundation Endowment Fund
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Zeist Foundation
A SNAPSHOT OF THE GENERAL PARTNERS ATTENDING INCLUDES
- 1955 Capital
- Benhamou Global Ventures
- Cathay Innovation
- Fin VC
- Glasswing Ventures
- Illuminate Ventures
- Insight Partners
- Jeneration Capital
- NextEquity Partners
- Pontifax AgTech
- Revolution LLC
- Science Inc.
- Upfront Ventures
- Vector Capital
Why SuperTechnology North America?
Hear from past attendees on why they attend SuperReturn events.