CST UTC -6 Time Zone,
LPs at SuperTechnology North America
SuperTechnology North America is the sectors leading gathering for LPs
WHY 100+ LPS WILL BE THERE THIS YEAR
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Key topics tackled at SuperReturn Events in 2020 included secondaries, private credit, distressed debt and venture capital.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions, speed networking and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate list with exclusive access ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs, keep track of your schedule and host them all on one platform.
Network with the best: a snapshot of the LPs that attended in 2020
- 1888 Management
- 747 Capital
- Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Accolade Partners
- Alameda County Employees Retirement Association
- Andina Family Offices
- Ascent Private Capital Management of U.S. Bank
- BDC Capital -Business Development Bank of Canada
- Bin Zayed Venture
- Blennemann Family Investments
- Broad Foundation
- Cambridge Associates
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Canterbury Consulting
- Capital Dynamics
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Coller Capital - US
- Commonfund Capital
- Constellation Associates
- CPP Investment Board
- Employee Retirement System of Texas
- Forestal O’Higgins S.A.
- Goldman Sachs & Co
- Green Mesa Capital
- HighGear Ventures
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation
- HQ Capital
- LACERA (Los Angeles County Retirement Association)
- Los Angeles City Attorney's Office retirement Benefits Division
- Los Angeles City Employees' Retirement System
- Los Angeles Fire & Police Pensions
- Marquette Associates
- Meketa Investment Group
- Pritzker Group
- PSP Investments
- QIC Global Private Capital
- Quilvest USA
- Royal Bank of Canada
- S-Cubed Capital
- TerraCotta Group
- The Broad Foundation
- The Investment Fund for Foundations
- The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- The University of California
- TorreyCove Capital Partners
- UCLA Investment Company
- University of Waterloo
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- Wilshire Private Markets
KNOWLEDGE FROM AN INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE
Darryl Walker, Unit Supervisor/Trustee, ACERA Alameda County Probation Department on why LPs attend SuperReturn events.
Are you an LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation. If you would like to register your interest and join us at SuperTechnology North America , please contact Savannah Charles.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7017 5612
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds, single family offices and sovereign wealth funds, subject to validation.