New dates announced
Due to the escalation of the situation regarding COVID-19 in Europe, Informa has taken the decision to postpone the Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum to 6-7 October 2020, remaining at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
The well being of our delegates and colleagues remains our number one priority so whilst this decision has not been taken lightly, we feel that moving the event further back in the year will provide the best possible opportunity for you to meet your business needs.
Any existing bookings are valid for the new event dates and attendees will have received an email notifying them. If you are an existing attendee and have any questions or concerns, please contact either:
Book with total confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact either:
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees, sponsors and speakers at Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum in Monaco in October. Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum is part of IM|Power, a controlled, curated private business meeting of 2,000 senior business professionals from the investment management sector.
Our number one priority is the safety of our delegates and colleagues, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety.
There are extra measures in place for 2020 in light of developments with COVID-19, and we're closely following all official health and travel guidance and precautions from the World Health Organisation and local government authorities, and encouraging our visitors to do the same.
- extra hygiene measures including sanitisation stations, and the widespread availability of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event
- onsite medical guidance and support is also available, in the unlikely event it is required
Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.
Please email us with any questions.