International RegTech Association (IRTA)
The International RegTech Association (IRTA) is a united community of individuals and organizations, with a shared vision to innovate, advance, and influence the future of Regulatory Technology (RegTech).
Through consultation and collaboration, the IRTA plays a central role in shaping the future of the Financial Services industry. A non-profit Association, the IRTA brings together the people, tools and policies that are required to thrive in today's rapidly evolving RegTech landscape.
The IRTA exists to ease and accelerate the evolution of the RegTech industry, by facilitating integration, collaboration and innovation of all stakeholders, within the Financial Services sector.
In pursuit of this mission, the IRTA
- Promotes ‘innovation in trust’ throughout the RegTech eco-system, globally
- Collaborates with Regulators in key financial markets
- Undertakes and sponsors RegTech-dedicated initiatives, research, and accelerators, to enable innovation through the use of technology
- Develops and promotes RegTech standards, which are used globally to assess, adopt, and refresh RegTech innovations
- Promotes by-design thinking, digital inclusion, and real-time risk resolution