2 & 3 November 2021
GMT/UTC Time Zone
VIRTUAL NETWORKING MADE EASY
A new way to experience the Tax Transformation Summit
RECONNECT WITH THE INDUSTRY
- Watch insightful panel discussions and case studies
- Join interactive live chat, Q&As and participate in audience polls; understand how industry perceptions and behaviours are shifting
- Take advantage of the platform recommendations to meet peers with similar interests
- Schedule 1-1 meetings before, during, and after the event, and join our networking area for more informal group meetings
- Work the room; engage in spontaneous group networking video calls in the virtual networking hall
VIRTUAL MATCHMAKING & NETWORKING
Make connections that matter and drive your organisation forward, wherever you are.
In an era of physical separation, stay connected and up-to-date with key developments impacting your organization through the conference's networking app.
Allow our matchmaking feature to search the virtual crowd and find your next valuable connection. Highlighting the best matches for you based on your background and professional interests.
Networking Before, During and After the Event
You can use the app to see who will be attending prior to the event date and you will have access to the app afterwards, allowing you to schedule your meetings before the conference and follow up afterwards. And don't forget to check out the networking area - you never know who you'll bump into!
A Seamless Experience All on One Platform
Digitally connect with your peers and experts 1:1 without having to leave the platform. Engage with everyone at the touch of a button, whether you are viewing from a computer, tablet, or mobile.
MEETINGS MADE SIMPLE
Found an attendee you want to meet with?
Time slots where both parties are available are displayed to enable you to quickly set up 1:1 meetings.
During these 1:1 meetings, you can view video, share screens and attendees can invite their colleagues to join too.