The Mechanics of Regulatory Risk Reporting
Unit 1 - Introduction to Risk Management and Reporting
Unit 2 - Counter Party and Credit Risk
Unit 3 - Market Risk
Unit 4 - Operational Risk
Unit 5 - Liquidity Risk
Unit 6 - Stress Testing
Unit 7 - Derivatives
What you'll learn
- The main areas of financial risk that global regulators have focused on - making banking safer
- The design principles for developing internal controls and best practices within the risk management function
- The key compliance requirements, including the most up to date requirements from the Basel framework, regarding mandatory reporting arising from the global oversight and regulation of the banking industry
- The key updates to CRR2 including upcoming reports and the Implementing Technical Standards (ITS)
- The techniques needed to examine the actual mechanics of regulatory risk reporting
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Duration: 14 weeks, 100% Distance Learning
Course Leader: Clive Corcoran & Nargis Islam
Standard Price – £1999
With postgraduate certificate – £2359
* VAT may be payable depending on your location
Is this the course for you?
Watch one of our trainers, Clive Corcoran explain more...
With its RegTech product line, BearingPoint is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory and risk technology solutions (RegTech and RiskTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for Financial Services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint’s RegTech products and services.
BearingPoint work closely with regulators and, as a member of standardisation bodies such as XBRL, they actively contribute to the standards-setting process. BearingPoint combine regulatory know-how with their proven, reliable and forwardlooking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, as well as managed services and training. For more information, please visit: www.reg.tech
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of RiskMinds, the world's leading risk management event series.
Find out more about RiskMinds' events, articles and interviews.