Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the TIDES Europe 2021. Please carefully read through each section below and let Catherine Chang know if you have any questions.
Informa AllSecure is Informa’s approach to enhanced health and safety standards at our events following COVID-19. As the world’s leading events’ organizer, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
For further details on our 10 Key Commitments, please click here
Company Logo and Profile - Friday 29th October. Please send your high resolution logo in EPS format for onsite signage to Catherine Chang
Health & Safety Declaration - Friday 29th October. Please click here for our Health and Safety guidelines and please sign & return page 8
Insurance Certificate - Friday 29th October. Please email a copy of your company's insurance certificate for general/public liability.
Pass Registration - Friday 29th October. See Pass Registration section below for further information
AV Orders - Friday 29th October. Please click here for an AV pricelist and please contact ThreeSixty Events directly to place your order.
Posters - Friday 22nd October. All In-Person Posters will also be presented digitally on our virtual platform. For more information and to submit abstract and details, click here
1. If you have a poster included in your contract:
- The poster presenter(s) must be registered as either a conference or booth staff attendee.
- Please select 'Sponsor/Exhibitor' as poster submission type
2. If you would like to add a poster to your contract:
- Please select 'Sponsor/Exhibitor' as poster submission type and you will be invoiced £150 once submitted and approved.
Sunday 14th November 2021 - 19:00 – 20:00
Exhibition Opening Hours
Monday 15th November 2021 - 7:30 - 19:00
Tuesday 16th November 2021 - 7:30 - 16:00
16th November 2021 - 16:00 after final networking break
EXHIBITION VISITOR VIP INVITES
YOUR STAND & DELIVERIES
Sheraton Airport Brussels
1930 Brussel, Belgium
+32 2 710 80 00
Accommodation is not included in your package. All attendees are required to book their own accommodation individually. Please click here for further information.
TIDES Europe will be set up with tabletop exhibition stands for 2021. Exhibitors must not exceed their allocated space. Please be sure to check that your stand will fit within your 3m x 2m space.
The following are provided for all stands free of charge:
1 x table - 1.80m x 0.6m
2 x chairs
1 x 3520W 16A power supply
Please ensure that you bring any adapters or extension leads which you require for your stand. Informa Connect will not be able to provide these onsite.
All stand materials should be shipped directly to the hotel, and arrangements to collect packages after the event must be made before you arrive.
- Earliest Delivery Date: Friday 12th November, 2021
- Latest Collection Date: Wednesday 17th November, 2021
Please label all boxes as follows:
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
Attn Geert Leirens / Informa TIDES Europe 2021
[EXHIBITING COMPANY NAME and STAND NUMBER]
Brussels National Airport
Box _ of _
Please ensure your onsite representatives have full tracking information to help track packages onsite.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Catherine Chang
The primary contact from each company will receive a unique activation link and details of how to create an account on our registration portal, Visit Connect, to register your complimentary Main Conference and Booth Staff passes for the in-person event. All in-person passes will be automatically registered for the virtual platform.
- Create a Visit Connect account (click on the link above, unless you have already created an account. If you have an account under your email then you can login with your password or click “forgot password”)
- Click TIDES Europe 2021 under the Events area
- Then click SERVICE CENTRE on the left-hand side navigation bar and click Standpersonnel to register your colleagues.
- If you have any Post-Conference Workshop passes included in your agreement, please contact Catherine Chang
- If you have any Virtual Only passes included in your agreement, please contact Catherine Chang
- Speakers will automatically be registered, please do not use your Main Conference and Booth Staff passes to register speakers. The TIDES Europe Speaker Operations Coordinator - Chelcie Bird (Chelcie.Bird@informa.com) will be contacting all speakers directly with further information about their participation.
If you need to register for additional conference passes over your allocation - this can be handled through delegate sales: Jessica Purnell - Jessica.Purnell@informa.com
As in the past, lead retrieval will be provided by Visit Connect, however this year ONLY we are providing this service to you as part of your package at no extra charge. All Exhibiting companies will receive this service so they can take advantage of enhancing their exhibitor experience.
You can set up your scan licenses and lead retrieval questions within your Visit Connect.
- Log in to your Visit Connect account (the same account as your pass registration)
- Click TIDES Europe 2021 under the Events area
- Click on EVENT on the left-hand side navigation bar
- Click Scan licences and Scan web app to view your unique URL which can be shared with all of your onsite colleagues. Each colleague can use the same URL to activate their mobile device to scan attendee badges onsite. As the main contact for your company, you will be able to view the colleagues who have activated a licence under Devices. For more information please click here https://docs.gesevent.com/exhibitor/visit-connect/event/licences.html
- Click Manage questions to add questions to gather information about your leads. For more information please click here https://docs.gesevent.com/exhibitor/visit-connect/event/questions.html
At Informa Connect, we have an ambition to become a champion of sustainability within our business and across the specialist markets we serve.
As part of our FasterForward programme, we have committed to a series of specific and ambitious goals and activities that, over a five year period, will help us become an ever more sustainable, high impact business while supporting and accelerating change in our markets.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY CHECKLIST
Firstly we have put together a useful checklist for you to follow on how you can exhibit at our event more sustainably - click here to learn more
Through our commitment to the evolution of the exhibitions industry, we aim to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that by moving away from the use of disposable exhibition booth we will improve the ease, quality, safety and sustainability of the exhibitor experience at our events. Therefore, as part of event regulation we ask that exhibitors do not use disposable booth. Disposable booths are defined as space only stands made to be used only once which are usually constructed from raw materials at the venue during build up and the main structure is disposed of after the event.
MORE INFO ON BETTER STANDS - click here
**We are specifying that any freebuild exhibitors must demonstrate evidence at both the design concept and build methodology that your stand’s core structural materials are re-useable or recycled
Core elements i.e. walls, archways, counters etc. must be constructed with reusable materials e.g. system build or stock panels
The stand structure must be prefabricated and ready to assemble onsite
Final adjustments to prefabricated pieces for fitting purposes is allowed
Final coat of acceptable TVOC paints for repair purposes only
Floor flats and system floors must be cut to size before coming onsite and be recyclable and/or reusable
The use of LED lighting
The use of recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.
The use of one-time MDF panels or similar raw materials planned to be cutting to size onsite
The use of ‘other’ raw materials to construct core structural elements i.e. walls, archways, floor systems, counters, etc. that are not planned to be reused or recycled after use
Construction of any stand components from single use materials
Building from scratch onsite of any stand core elements
The use of incandescent light bulbs
The use of non-recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.
The Virtual Showcase page allows you to connect directly with attendees, it's a place for you to display content such as videos, images, and documents. Each hub can hold up to 3 videos and 10 documents. The attendee can also connect with you and your team on the booth, through video chat and the messenger function. You can even host 1-1 meeting on your hub, simply arrange to meet your attendees at your hub in your Demo Room.
The Showcase can also be branded, the backdrop can be customized with your logo and company colors, every part of the booth is designed to fit your company as it would at a physical event.
VIRTUAL SHOWCASE ASSETS
A demo session will be set up with our Digital Delivery Team closer to the event to help you to build your Virtual Showcase page. In the meantime, please prepare the following Assets for your Virtual Showcase
DEADLINE: Friday 29th October
- Company Website URL
- 1000 character company description
- Social Media Links - Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Company logo - (400 x 180px recommended). Make sure the image is cropped to the very edges of the logo with no white space around it. Your logo appears in the top left of your stand (PNG 5mb).
- Three videos to represent your brand. When uploading a new video to the platform you must include a Title, Description and static Thumbnail which will display to visitors before a video is played. Finally drop your chosen video into the upload area (recommended 1920 x 1080px, landscape). Videos over 500MB or 5 minutes in length will fail to upload.
- Ten downloadable PDFs to your page for visitors to take away in their delegate bag. When uploading a new PDF to the platform you must include a Title and Description which shows to your stand visitors. A thumbnail (600 x 250px) is also required per PDF. Portrait PDFs are recommended.
- Showcase page background image (OPTIONAL) - Add an eye-catching background to your stand to make it stand out here. Make sure the image is as quality as possible whilst still being under 5MBin size (1920 x 1080px recommended). The background appears behind your stand contents so abstract backgrounds without any text to logos work best (PNG 5MB).
- Demo times you will be doing something in your booth Demo Room and would like attendees to join you