DIGITAL - Sep. 28
DIGITAL - Sep. 28
The TIDES 2021 Digital Agenda (Available for viewing from September 28, 2021) will consist of 100+ On-Demand Speaker Presentation Videos Recorded from the In-Person TIDES Boston conference PLUS A Scheduled Agenda of the Following Presentations taking place September 28-30.
9:15am - 9:45am30 mins
Sophisticated Manufacturing Method for High Quality gRNA under GMP
- Ikuya Oshiro, PhD - Research Scientist R&D, SUMITOMO CHEMICAL Co., Ltd.
10:00am - 10:30am30 mins
RNA Mass-Production by Microbial Fermentation
- Shuhei Hashiro - Research Scientist, Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
10:45am - 11:15am30 mins
Plan Now or Fail Later: Why Raw Materials Matter
- Darwin Asa PhD - Global Market Development Manager - Nucleic Acid Therapeutics, Thermo Fisher Scientific
11:30am - 12:00pm30 mins
FEATURED LIVE PRESENTATION WITH LIVE Q&A: Combinatorial Optimization of mRNA Structure, Stability, and Translation for RNA-based Therapeutics
- Kathrin Leppek, PhD - Postdoctoral Scholar, Maria Barna Lab, Dept. of Developmental Biology and Genetics, Stanford University
12:00pm - 12:45pm45 mins
12:45pm - 1:15pm30 mins
Gram-Scale Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Single Guide RNA for CRISPR-based Gene Editing
- Joe Guiles, PhD - Head of Development - Nucleic Acid Solution Divis, Agilent Technologies, Inc.
1:30pm - 2:00pm30 mins
Preclinical Immunogenicity Characterization of ARCT-021 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
- Sean Sullivan, Ph.D. - Executive Director, Process Development, Arcturus Therapeutics
2:15pm - 2:45pm30 mins
Advancements in mRNA Capping and Manufacturing
- Jessica Madigan - Director, Business Development GMP, TriLink BioTechnologies
Get the latest news.
As it happens
Sign up to get the latest on the agenda and speakers.