DIGITAL - Sep. 29
DIGITAL - Sep. 29
The TIDES 2021 Digital Agenda (Available for viewing from September 28, 2021) will consist of 100+ On-Demand Speaker Presentation Videos Recorded from the In-Person TIDES Boston conference PLUS A Scheduled Agenda of the Following Presentations taking place September 28-30.
9:15am - 9:45am30 mins
Liquid-phase Synthesis (LPS) of Oligonucleotide by Using Blockmer™
- Ichiro Mori, PhD - Director of R&D, NATiAS Inc.
10:00am - 10:30am30 mins
Turning Tides Together. Manufacturing of Peptides and Oligonucleotides
- Joseph Fraone - Business Development Manager, Oligonucleotides, Bachem
10:45am - 11:15am30 mins
Development, Optimization and Scale up of Therapeutic Peptides: Approaches to Solid Phase Synthesis
- Colton Quick - Product Specialist, Gyros Protein Technologies
11:30am - 12:00pm30 mins
FEATURED LIVE PRESENTATION WITH LIVE Q&A: Clinical Development of Peptide Nucleic Acids: A First-in-Class Modality
- Dietrich Stephan, Ph.D. - Chairman and CEO, NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
12:00pm - 12:10pm10 mins
12:10pm - 12:40pm30 mins
Numaswitch - An Efficient Production Platform to Produce Peptides and Small Proteins
- Christian Schwarz, PhD - CEO, Numaferm GmbH
12:40pm - 12:45pm5 mins
12:45pm - 1:15pm30 mins
Optimizing Process Development for Biomolecule Purification
- Hernan Alarcon, PhD - Research & Development Scientist, Agarose Bead Technologies
- Jurgen Machielse - Director, Life Sciences, AIC
1:30pm - 2:00pm30 mins
Impurity Control Strategy - Liraglutide Case Study
- Eran Benjamin, Ph.D. - Global Director, QC AD, PolyPeptide Group
2:15pm - 2:45pm30 mins
Use of Mustang® E Membrane Chromatography as Risk Mitigation for Endotoxin and Viral Clearance Contamination During UF/DF Processing
- Robert Gronke, PhD - Senior Principal Scientist, Technical Development, Biogen, Inc
- Sarah Blackmore - Viral Vector and Gene Therapy Technology Manager, Pall Biotech
Get the latest news.
As it happens
Sign up to get the latest on the agenda and speakers.