DIGITAL - Sep. 30
DIGITAL - Sep. 30
The TIDES 2021 Digital Agenda (Available for viewing from September 28, 2021) will consist of 100+ On-Demand Speaker Presentation Videos Recorded from the In-Person TIDES Boston conference PLUS A Scheduled Agenda of the Following Presentations taking place September 28-30.
9:15am - 9:45am30 mins
Fujifilm’s Capabilities for Manufacturing Lipid Nanoparticles
- Naoki Yamada - Director, Pharmaceutical Drug Development, FUJIFILM Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
10:00am - 10:30am30 mins
Oligo Drug Delivery Systems: Evolution of the Formulation Development Landscape from Traditional Approaches to LNP-based Systems
- Umberto Romeo - Head of R&D, Corden Pharma Caponago
10:45am - 11:15am30 mins
An Introduction to OCELOT™ System Control
- Stefan Hyde - Automation Manager, Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America
11:30am - 1:00pm90 mins
FEATURED MINI-SYMPOSIUM AND LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION WITH LIVE Q&A: Targeted Delivery of Oligonucleotides: Tissue-Specific Challenges and Novel Conjugation Strategies
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, PhD - Senior Vice President of Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Punit Seth, PhD - Vice President, Medicinal Chemistry, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Anastasia Khvorova, PhD - Professor, RNA Therapeutics Institute and Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Arthur Levin, PhD - Chief Scientific Officer, Avidity Biosciences, Inc.
- Steven Dowdy, PhD - Professor, UCSD School of Medicine
- Maja Janas, Ph.D. - Senior Scientist, Investigative Toxicology, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Skynner, Ph.D. - Chief Operating Officer, Bicycle Therapeutics
1:00pm - 1:45pm45 mins
1:45pm - 2:15pm30 mins
Suppressing the Inherent Reactivity of Labile Moieties during Purity and Identity Characterization
- Vanessa Momaney, Ph.D. - Research Scientist II, Analytical Development, Nitto Denko Avecia Inc.
2:30pm - 3:00pm30 mins
Leveraging High Resolution Mass Spectrometry for the Analysis of Process and Product Related Impurities for Synthetic Oligonucleotides
- Ramesh Indrakanti, PhD - Biologics Product Specialist/Senior Account Manager, Phenomenex
Get the latest news.
As it happens
Sign up to get the latest on the agenda and speakers.