Poster Presentations at TIDES USA 2021 Hybrid
Anyone planning to present a poster MUST submit a poster presentation abstract prior and it must be approved by the TIDES Content Team. You can submit your abstract for approval by clicking this link.
All poster presentation abstract submissions must be completed by August 20th.
In-Person Poster Presentations
Poster must be printed by presenter and no larger than 48” high by 36” wide (Portrait)
All In-Person Poster Presentations will have:
- Dedicated Space in the Exhibit/Poster Hall in Boston to share poster & answer questions with delegates
- Dedicated Poster Viewing Times in-person during Sept 21-23 conference in Boston
- Dedicated Virtual Room for Your Poster on ConnectMe*
- PDF of Your Poster for Virtual Attendees to View & Download*
- Ability for Attendees to Message You Within the Virtual Conference Platform or Schedule a Meeting with You to Discuss Your Poster*
*All of this is only available to those who also submit a digital poster following the specs to the right. Otherwise, it will not be displayed on the ConnectMe platform
Digital Poster Presentations
Presenters must send your poster in a .PDF format (can be landscape or portrait) with ideal resolution of 300 dpi to LSPOperations@informa.com no later then September 10.
All Digital Poster Presentations will have:
- Dedicated Virtual Room for Your Poster on ConnectMe
- PDF of Your Poster for Virtual Attendees to View & Download
- Ability for Attendees to Message You Within the Virtual Conference Platform or Schedule a Meeting with You to Discuss Your Poster
Below are some sample posters to give you an idea of what is expected.