Reconnect with the Trade & Transaction industry
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees, sponsors and speakers back.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
Following Government Guidelines
Our first priority in bringing Trade & Transaction Reporting back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
The event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.
More detailed information will be available soon.
The event will be held in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.
If necessary, we will operate at 50% capacity for the venue.
Book with Confidence
- If you book and pay now but, for any regulatory or company policy reason, you cannot attend we will issue you with:
- a credit note for you, or a colleague, to attend another event
- or a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please email us or call +44 (0) 20 8052 0601
- Please be mindful and respect the comfort levels of other delegates in terms of personal contact and social distancing
- For everyone's safety, we will be taking the following measures on site:
- The use of face masks is encouraged when moving around inside the conference venue
- Hand sanitiser stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Minimal touchpoints including at lunch and during refreshment breaks
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste, etc we ask you to not attend the conference.
Informa AllSecure is a comprehensive set of enhanced measures to provide everyone who joins our events with the confidence that the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are being applied.
You may notice more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas at our events, as well as hand sanitising stations and signage encouraging everyone to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.