Darryl HockingsAdvisory Compliance Officer at Societe Generale
Darryl is a Senior Regulatory Business Analyst with 14 years experience in Banking and Financial Services at Tier 1 Banks, Buy-Side and CCP organisations.
- SFTR stream lead (BA/PM hybrid responsibilities) for Societe Generale International Ltd covering FI and EQ Prime Brokerage business and Treasury and Collateral Optimisation functions
- Full regulatory interpretations document written for review and feedback from Legal and Compliance.
- Vice-chair of ICMA task force on SFTR
- Representation for Soc Gen on ICMA, ISLA, AFME working groups and various other regulatory forums.
- Gap analysis on available data sources, identification of data and operating model defici...
- Lead BA for EMIR RTS update delivery and related client reporting enhancements
- Documentation of full BRD including mapping sheets for all source systems and asset classes
- Traceability of requirements from regulatory requirements to business requirements and testing
- Validation of regulatory rule interpretations with legal and compliance
- Close engagement with Front Office and Operations staff to validate requirements
- Attendance on FIA and ISDA working groups for best practice drafting and review and recording outcomes to drive internal decision-making
- Documentation of collateral reporting logic with full calculations across multiple margin methodologies and deep-dive source mapping from risk systems
- Writing of UAT test scenarios to demonstrate delivery of original regulatory requirements
- Management of business-end UAT process ahead of go-live