Educate Your Entire Team at the Forum on Transparency & Aggregate Spend
Provide your entire department, division, or company across several sites with access to the Annual Forum on Transparency & Aggregate Spend by purchasing a company license, valid for anywhere from 10-100 attendees within one single company at an incredibly affordable price per person.
Watch our video tutorial and see how each team member from your company can maximize their virtual experience and benefit from attending.
Request company license pricing by filling out the form below.
COMPANY LICENSE BENEFITS
Securing a company license to the Annual Forum on Transparency & Aggregate Spend provides an affordable way to keep your team up to date on the latest regulations, technology, major trends, analytics and compliance insights to improve transparency programs while ensuring health & safety and preparing for the return to face-to-face.
Book your company license today to provide each member of your team with access to the following benefits:
EXPERT-LED SESSIONS AND KEYNOTE ADDRESSES
Participate in critical, can’t-miss sessions, such as:
- Sunshine Act Enforcement on Watch: DOJ Reflection on Recent Open Payments Settlements
- CMS Town Hall: First-Hand Guidance for Effective Reporting Preparations
- Review Approaches to Speaker Programs as a Result of the OIG Special Fraud Alert
- Evaluate Proposed Requirement to Inform Patients of Open Payments
SUNSHINE ACT SHOWCASE
Preparing for the Future of Open Payments: Sunshine Act Expansion, New Nature of Payment Categories and Final Rule Considerations
I. Optimize Operational Processes to Execute Upon Sunshine Act Expansion
II. Prepare for New Nature of Payment Categories
III. Determine the Impact of Proposed Changes to the Open Payments Rule
IN-DEPTH BREAKOUT DISCUSSIONS BY COMPANY TYPE AND SIZE
Take the opportunity to convene with like-minded colleagues and companies to benchmark optimized reporting processes through collaborative conversation, with the understanding that strategies to transparency reporting are not one-size-fits-all.
- Small/Emerging Bio/Pharma
- Mid-Large Size Bio/Pharma
- Medical Device
INCLUSIVE, HYBRID EVENT EXPERIENCE
- Re-connect with colleagues at the face-to-face component, December 6 – 7, 2021
- Access additional content and digitally streamed live sessions, December 9 – 10, 2021
- Conference content, networking and exhibit booth available in the virtual platform for 30 days post-event
Benefit from CLE & CPE credits to advance your career (pending approval)
Request information for the company license pass by filling out the form below.
Once you fill out the form, a member of our team will contact you with pricing and package options.