Are you confident in meeting quality considerations and ensuring high productivity in your upstream process development?
Following on from the Early Stage Upstream Process Development online academy, this course will address key considerations for late stage upstream process development including process characterisation, downstream integration, scale-up, control strategy and process validation to ensure successful transfer to downstream processing.
BioProcess International Academy online courses are on-demand digital courses developed by our expert faculty providing learning on a range of technical topic areas.
Over 4 weeks students will learn through:
- 7 modules, split up into multiple bitesize recorded videos
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Revisiting the content with unlimited access to all the materials for 3 months
- Participating in the discussion forum to interact with other students
- Interacting with the trainer through the forum during the course
- Additional content such as materials and white papers available to download
Delegates will receive login instructions within a week of the course start date. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you learn?
Explore the types of upstream equipment available
Gain a comprehensive introduction to process characterisation
Confidently integrate your upstream process development with downstream process development
Address key considerations for scale-up and process transfer
Understand requirements for control strategy and process performance validation
Who is this course for?
This course will be of interest to professionals involved in upstream process development, including:
- Process scientists
- Technicians and technologists
- Bioprocess engineers
- Cell line development specialists
- Cell culture specialists
- Product managers
- Process development managers
- Quality assurance specialists
- Validation technicians
Find out more about online courses...
BioProcess International Academy online courses are perfect for busy professionals as they require just 2 hours per week of your time, and include an interactive forum for you to ask direct questions about challenges you are facing to expert course leaders.
On average, delegates of our online academies said...
25% discount on Routledge books
As a student on the course you will receive a 25% discount on any Routledge books or eBooks. To view the full product range visit the Routledge website www.routledge.com.
Examples of books and eBooks within biopharmaceuticals include:
- Bioprocess Engineering: Downstream Processing
- Bioreactors: Animal Cell Culture Control for Bioprocess Engineering
- Fundamentals of Modern Bioprocessing
- Cell Culture Bioprocess Engineering, Second Edition
- PAT Applied in Biopharmaceutical Process Development and Manufacturing
- Process Validation in Manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals
- And more