2021 At a Glance
Hear from the U.S. and UK Treasury, specialist advisers, policy makers and in-house tax experts at the forefront of navigating a rapidly changing international tax landscape.
Hear from in-house tax leaders of U.S. and Europe-based multinationals, gather strategy from specialist advisers.
Our expert speaker faculty will explore how multinationals are navigating the TCJA, examine international implications for Cross-Border Business, recommend approaches to Tax Controversy under U.S. Tax Reform and much more.
Hear from tax authorities and policy experts on how tax administrations are digitizing, using technology to assess and approach audits, adapting to the era of global transparency and MNE's should be preparing for incoming global guidelines on digital tax and more.
Navigate and understand the implications of U.S. Tax Update
Gain insights and in-depth guidance from industry experts. Ensure you are aware of the impact of tax update on international businesses.
How are multinationals planning for tax update and upcoming regulatory changes?
- Incentives for IP Incubation (comparing tax rules in Europe vs U.S. incentives)
- Interest limitation and implications for deductibility under 163J
- Is there a future in debt pushdowns?
- Supply chain
International Implications for Cross-Border Business
- Expected effects of limits on deduction of net operating losses and immediate expensing
- Ramifications for IP Tax Planning
- Amendments to CFC, FPHC and other anti-deferral provisions
- Mitigating the impact: tax optimization of cross-border structures
- Potential impact on holding company structures, financing structures and group supply chains
Customs Compliance in an Ever-Changing Global Market - The U.S. Election
- What are the new considerations that are relevant to U.S. multinationals regarding customs?
- How has the U.S. election changed the outlook?