22 July 2020
Online Virtual Conference,
US/UK Tax Planning: COVID-19 Update
This focused, one-off digital edition to our US/UK Tax Planning series will deep-dive COVID-19 and tax related issues - Immigration, Estate Planning, Residence & Life Insurance
Schedule your day to suit your commitments, watch missed sessions back and book meetings with speakers and delegates via the event app
Sophisticated and fully interactive:
- Tune into presentation and panels discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Network before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group
KEY TOPICS AND TRENDS EXPLORED:
COVID-19 is having an immediate and will have a lasting impact on many aspects of tax planning and those with transatlantic interests will have to be aware of tax developments in both the UK and US. This global pandemic has brought estate planning to the forefront and forced HNWI and their advisors to reconsider traditional responses to Divorce, Finance and Tax.
What will we be covering?
Focused sessions for this update include:
- US/UK Tax Planning and COVID-19
- US/UK Immigration
- Estate Planning
- Private Placement Life Insurance
Cost Efficient and Convenient
During this unexpected COVID-19 situation, take advantage of being able to gain some knowledge & network with experts from the convenience of your home.