Laura ZwickerPartner at Greenberg Glusker
Laura Zwicker chairs the Greenberg Glusker's Private Client Services Group, advising individuals and families on international and domestic tax and estate planning issues and business succession planning.
Laura's practice focuses primarily on counseling high net worth individuals and their families in connection with domestic and international estate and tax planning issues and business succession planning; advising financial institutions with regard to fiduciary and custodial issues; forming, advising and dissolving non-profit organizations; and probate and post-death trust administration.
Laura has received many accolades, including being ranked in Chambers and Partners USA and Chambers and Partners Global High Net Worth Guide (2016-2017) for Private Wealth Management; as a “Top Woman Lawyer” by the Daily Journal (2016); as a “Trust & Estate Trailblazers” by the National Law Journal (2016-2017); Best Lawyers in America (2013-2018); Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Who’s Who In L.A. Law” (2009); Southern California Super Lawyers for Estate Planning & Probate (2010-2017); and she is rated "AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5," by Martindale Hubbell. She frequently provides media commentary, including "Prince Died Without A Will. What Happens Next To His $150 Million-Plus Estate?,” Forbes, April 27, 2016, and "Robin Williams Posthumously Blocks a New Aladdin Sequel Featuring His Voice," Vanity Fair, November 2015.
- Member, Executive and Planning Committees, 2013-2016, USC Gould School of Law Tax Institute
- Member, STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Chambers High Net Worth Guide, Leading Lawyer in Private Wealth Law, 2016- 2017
- Listed, Trust & Estate Trailblazers, National Law Journal, 2016- 2017
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America, 2013- 2019
- Listed, Southern California Super Lawyers, Estate Planning & Probate, 2010- 2019
- Chambers USA, Leading Lawyer in Private Client Services, 2016
- Listed, Top Women Lawyers, Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2016
- Listed, Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Who’s Who In L.A. Law” listing, 2009
- Rated, "AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5," Martindale Hubbell
- Indiana University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1991)
- Order of the Coif
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.A., cum laude, 1988)