December 3rd, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City,
V-Fi Americas: The Leading Summit on Valuations and Risk
Cutting-edge Insights into Valuation, Pricing, Regulation, Risk, Modelling, FRTB and New Technologies
The Essential Forum for the Valuations Professional
2019's Leading Speaker Panel
Highlights of V-FI 2019
Join us at V-Fi for the latest insights on xVA, initial margin, emerging global trends, risk and modelling, LIBOR transition and new technology in valuations such as AI and machines learning
2019 Highlighted Sessions Include:
- Hot Topics in the xVA Space
- The Impact of LIBOR Transition on the Valuations Community
- Dealing with FRTB
- Derivatives Pricing using Deep Learning
One Concise Day of Essential Talks on the Following Subjects
- LIBOR Transition, Index Redefinition, Risk-Free Rates, New Benchmark Rates
- Technology in Valuation: Robotics, AI, Machine Learning, Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Alternative Approaches to Creating Market Data
- The Convergence of Market Risk and Finance
Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Now in its 6th year in New York, V-Fi is the premier gathering for the valuation community.
- Over 80 Heads of Valuation, Model Validation, and Product Control are in attendance annually.
- Join peers, friends and thought leaders for best practice sharing, discussion and drinks at this unmissable annual summit.