25-26 June 2019
Hilton London Tower Bridge,
V-Fi Europe: Europe's Leading Summit on Valuation and Risk for Financial Instruments
Leading insights on the key trends in Valuation & Risk Control, Technology, Pricing, Methodology, and Governance
"The Leading Event for Valuations Professionals"
Highlights of V-Fi Europe 2019
Keep up with the Latest Trends in MVA, xVA, Model Risk AVAs, IFRS9, PruVal and learn about cutting edge technology including AI in valuations and Machine Learning in valuations. Find out how LIBOR transition and the move to new benchmark rates will impact your business and the wider finance community.
2019 Highlighted Sessions Include:
- The Benefits of Machine Learning in Finance
- A Cross Panel Discussion on Technology in Valuation
- The Impact of FRTB and IFRS in Valuation
- What Does the LIBOR Transition Mean for Valuation
Four Key Themes Across Two Days of In Depth Discussion
- LIBOR Transition, Index Redefinition, Risk-Free Rates, New Benchmark Rates
- Technology in Valuation: Robotics, AI, Machine Learning, Neural Networks and Automation in Valuation
- The Latest Trends in xVA and Market Risk
- The Convergence of Market Risk and Finance
Meet 180+ peers
- Now in its 8th year, V-Fi is the premier gathering for the valuation community.
- Over 130 Heads of Valuation, Product Control, Risk, Finance and Trading in attendance annually
- Join peers, friends and thought leaders for best practice sharing, discussion and drinks at this unmissable annual summit.