Vertical Restraints & Distribution
Prepare for the future of the Vertical Block Exemption Regulation whilst sharing practical strategies with manufacturers, retailers and distributors to address today’s challenges
Manufacturers, retailers, distributors, regulators and top legal minds that took the virtual stage in 2021 include:
KEY THEMES COVERED AT VERTICAL RESTRAINTS & DISTRIBUTION 2021 INCLUDED:
What is the future of VBER?
Review of the Vertical Block Exemption Regulation including the Working Paper on the Dual Role of Commercial Agents with representatives from DG Comp. Then, retailers and manufacturers covered what changes they would like to see to VBER.
Trends in National Enforcement
An focus on what lessons can be learnt from how NCAs approach vertical restraints in key jurisdictions, including: Germany - France - Netherlands - Spain - Denmark - Turkey.
CMA: Vertical Restraints post-Brexit?
A review of recent cases in the UK, including comparison websites and consideration on how vertical restraints are likely to evolve in the UK post-Brexit.
Big Tech, Dominance & Dual Distribution
An update on the ongoing German and Italian cases for Amazon / Apple and a focus on how to balance lawful bundling of purchasing power and tough negotiations vs abusive exploitation of purchasing power, as well as the challenges of dealing with dominant / powerful customers. Then, delegates analysed the implications of DMA and VBER for dual distribution.
Distribution in Practice
During the last 3 sessions, delegates heard from fellow in-house lawyers on how they approached practical challenges of:
- Selective Distribution
- Information Exchange in Distribution Networks
- Retail Price Maintenance (RPM) and Geo-blocking
360 Degree Perspective:
Delegates were kept up to date with how the Commission's approach to VBER is evolving and gained practical strategies to address current challenges. They heard from:
- In-house counsel from manufacturers, retailers & distributors
- The European Commission and National regulators
- Top legal minds & economists
VERTICAL RESTRAINTS & DISTRIBUTION 2021: DIGITAL EDITION
Expert regulatory and industry speakers. Hundreds of connections. Unparalleled networking opportunities. All delivered online, direct to you.
- In-depth sessions, live Q&As and engaging polls
- Connect with your peers before, during and after the event with 1:1 or group video meetings
- Virtual "coffee tables" and spontaneous encounters with old friends and new
- Download detailed presentations to revisit in your own time
- Increased flexibility to fit Vertical Restraints & Distribution around your schedule
- Benefit from reduced costs and save time
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Be a part of Vertical Restraints & Distribution.
Get in touch today to find out about the opportunities we have for you to get ahead of the competition, showcase your expertise and align your brand with the most exciting event in Vertical Restraints & Distribution.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Enes Duzen on +44 (0)20 8052 0469 or email Enes.Duzen@informa.com.