Mike DeSa, Founder and Managing Director at AGD Consulting, recently led an in-depth video discussion with a panel of industry leaders on military veterans' transition to entrepreneurship within agriculture. They look at skill recognition within agripreneurship, the economic shock that can accompany transition, and tips for raising capital for first-time veteran business owners. The panel includes:
- Meghan Ogilvie, CEO, Dog Tag Inc
- John “Glad” Castellaw, Co-Founder/CEO, Farmspace Systems LLC
- Constantine Potamianos, Head of Strategic Advisory, AGD Consulting
- Will Shannon, Founder, Shanrock Partners
- Mark Bishop, Partner and Head of Agribusiness, Aldwych Capital Partners
Watch the full in-depth discussion here.