Women in Shipping Virtual Summit
Explicitly, not exclusively for Women
2021 CONTENT THEMES
The impact of COVID
- Impact of public health policies on women - remote work, homeschooling, performance
- The impact of digitization on communication, training and work relationships
- Mental health - nutrition, mental hygiene, vaccination & dealing with anxiety
Sustainable people policies
- Worthy initiatives for women working on board and on-shore
- The future of work - smart policies built around inclusion
- Building resilience, amplifying our voice and raising your profile
Time for change?
- Whether by choice, or forced, career change is a great opportunity to get what you want
- Personal branding - how to prepare yourself for change and plan it
- Career clinic - timely advice on designing your career path
Featured expert speakers
Partnering with us will allow you to connect with a focused audience of maritime professionals.
Find out how you can forge relationships and grow your business with one of our bespoke packages.
This two-day summit featured a line-up of some of the most impressive names in shipping, both men and women, who told the story of their journey through the industry to inspire and empower your personal career development.
Our practical sessions focused on dealing with very specific, day-to-day challenges your colleagues in the industry have identified as problematic so that you left with a set of practical advice and tools you could use on your first day back in the office.
Course Director & Trainer Lloyd's Maritime Academy, Executive Advisor
Oil Spill Consultants Advisory Response (OSCAR Pty Ltd South Africa)
A highly relevant event focusing on current trends and bringing together a cross-professional target group to discuss, share and debate.