The global event for the ethanol and biofuels industry
● 500+ international executives ● 60+ countries ● 30% producer attendance
F.O. Licht's World Ethanol & Biofuels - 22 years of connecting the industry
Programme Highlights from 2019
The RFS in the USA is on the move, Brazil is pushing forward with RenovaBio, China’s E10 implementation is still on the cards, REDII in the EU comes into play, and international trade wars are impacting global ethanol trade flows.
Get the latest on global ethanol policy, production and trade dynamics.
Optimisation and diversification
How does your plant measure up?
A full day covering recent advancements in ethanol production, including data applications for biofuels production, biotech yeast development and fermentation efficiency improvements.
Molasses and Sugar Beet Pulp Markets Summit
NEW FOR 2019: This separately bookable one day summit assesses the various products from molasses and sugar beet pulp, production and international trade dynamics, major trends and future direction of the industry.
Distillers Grains & Co-Product Diversification Summit
This separately bookable one day summit assesses opportunities in the distillers grains and co-product markets.
Learn innovative solutions to maximise your DDGS yields and improve the quality of your products.
Cellulosic and advanced biofuels
A renewed focus on cellulosic residues and waste stream biofuels. Take stock of industry readiness, political will and investment appetite.
Network with the global industry
Come to where decision makers meet, do business and plan for the future. 53% C-Level / director attendance. Free attendance for plant managers.
Who you will meet
Distillers Grains and Co-Product Diversification Summit
This one-day summit will help you to:
- Increase the value of your ethanol plant through differentiation of the co-product.
- Assess the pros and cons of new co-products.
- Determine the drivers when considering alternative technologies.
- Factor the value of the co-product into the carbon footprint of the plant.
NEW FOR 2019: Molasses and Sugar Beet Pulp Markets Summit
This new one-day summit will focus on:
- Sugar markets developments
- Molasses and beat pulp markets and new growth opportunities
- Molasses as an animal feed and alternative products for molasses
- Molasses and the fermentation industry – ethanol, yeast and organic acids.
- Sugar beet pulp pellets (SBPP) market dynamics
NEW FOR 2019: AN EXCLUSIVE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY FOR THE MOST INFLUENTIAL NAMES IN THE INDUSTRY
Sold out! Booking for the World Ethanol & Biofuels networking dinner is now closed.
Global ethanol production, new growth prospects, policy and trade dynamics
Low emissions future, commodity prices and more
Advanced biofuels time: Moving forward for long-term success
Win new business from a captive audience
World Ethanol & Biofuels provides a platform to promote your company and technology to hundreds of international biofuels executives.
We have a range of highly effective ways to boost your brand's profile and visibility. Tell us what you want to achieve and we'll help you get there.
Contact Marina Pospelova on +44 (0)20 7017 7205 or Marina.Pospelova@informa.com
Part of the Sugar & Ethanol Series
The market leader in business intelligence and networking for the sugar, ethanol and biofuels industries
• 5 conferences • 4 continents • Unlimited opportunities