Presenting companies will have the opportunity to pre-record their presentation which will be available to all registered attendees three weeks prior to and throughout the duration of the event.
PRESENTING COMPANY, STARTUP PITCHES AND SELECT PANEL SESSIONS ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
We are excited to announce the launch of further on-demand content on the the virtual event site with the release of select panel sessions.
Additionally, we have recruited some of the most innovative biotech companies with exciting technologies and medical breakthroughs, and their presentations have been available to view on demand.
REGISTER NOW and please be sure to watch the presentations, pitches and sessions in advance of the event, so you have time to request meetings with companies of interest.
Please feel free to reach out to anyone from our team with any questions.
Presenting at a Digital Event
If selected to present you will:
- Be able to showcase your company in a pre-recorded company pitch that can be watched on-demand by all conference delegates no matter where they are based.
- Obtain extra visibility up to three weeks prior to the event with your pre-recorded presentation on partneringONE®—allowing you to be seen by potential partners throughout the partnering cycle.
- After the event, you may upload your presentation free of charge to BioMedTracker’s dedicated conference section, and position your company/organization in a premiere pharma intelligence platform with thousands of users across the world.
- Increase your company's visibility and generate interest among active BD executives
- Put your licensable assets on the opportunity map
- Pitch your company to top-tier VCs, pharma and private equity investors
- Frame your global strategy with companies from over 30 countries
- Expanded reach: receive a complimentary opportunity to be included in the Biopharma and Tech Innovators e-book, an interactive digital guide published by EBD Group and Xconomy. The e-book will be distributed to 30,000+ biopharmaceutical and investment decision makers.
- Presentation fee per company: USD 600
- Registration fee for the presenter: USD 895
- Total fee: USD 1,495 (Presentation fee + one registration for presenter)
- Companies presenting will be allocated a total of 10 minutes for the presentation.
- We recommend using no more than 10 slides in a 10-minute presentation.
- August 21, 2020 – Deadline to submit your pre-recorded pitch (we require a .MP4 video file of your presentation)
- Beginning of September – Company presentations available to be seen on partneringONE
Expand your company’s visibility to over 37,000 biopharmaceutical and investment decision makers!
We are offering corporate presenters a complimentary opportunity to expand their reach by introducing their expertise in the 2nd edition of the popular Biopharma and Tech Innovators ebook by Xconomy and EBD Group.
This digital publication (w/bonus print distribution at future EBD Group and Informa life science events) will provide each participating company with a complimentary profile (logo, mission statement, contact information) and will link to the company’s video presentation.