This whitepaper explores:
- Vector manufacturing capacity crunch
- Challenges and progress in viral vector bioprocessing
- A role for automation and machine learning
- The future of lentiviral vectors
- Promising emerging non-viral approaches
To download simply log in or register for an Informa Connect account, which will give you access to all our exclusive premium content.
Have any questions or interested in sponsoring future content? Email email@example.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: David Orchard-Webb, PhD, is a freelance consultant and medical/biotech writer.