Clinical Trials Digital Week 2019 took place this month and hundreds of you joined for the live sessions. If you missed out, don't worry! You can now watch all seven webinars on-demand in your own time with one simple registration. The expert-led sessions and downloadable resources offer the latest insights on clinical technology, data, sites, RBM and early clinical research. Explore the agenda or register below.
- Risk management, quality management and risk-based monitoring - Isabelle Naëije, Assoc. Global Trial Director, GDO Trial Management Oncology at Novartis Pharma AG
- Identifying High-Performing Sites and Engaging Patients - Andrew Masih, Executive Director, Clinical Trial Management and Miaesha Campbell, Associate Director, Patient Recruitment at Medpace
- Site Activation and Enrollment Patterns from Shared Sponsor Data - Lorena R. Gomez, Director, Global Study Start Up & Essential Documents, Global Site Management Operations at Allergan PLC
- Seeking Out Clinical Trial Costs and Eliminating Them with Technology area - Mike Novotny, Founder and CEO and Johannes Hoech, Vice President of Marketing at Medrio
- Diving into innovations that will change your clinical trials - Matthew Moyer, Director, Clinical Supply Technology at MSD, USA
- Collecting, Verifying, and Managing Clinical Data Your Way with Electronic Data Capture - Donna Hudi, Chief Marketing Officer and John Brayman, Director, Domestic Business Development at Phoenix Software International
- CASE STUDY: Collaborative studies and platform studies: changing the scope of early clinical research - Katrin Haeverans, Clinical Scientist and External Affairs Director at Janssen (EMEA)