29 - 30 November, 2023
Digital Health: Accelerating The Adoption of Innovation, Globalization and Digital End-Points
Bringing Artificial Intelligence and Digitalisation Into The 'Clinic’
A Deep Dive into Data Flow, E-Consent and Web-Based Patient Portals
Discover How Digital Health Is Being Used To Enhance Clinical Trials
Digital Health – Digital End Points, Innovation
- Innovation – Understanding the timeline for adoption of technologies in clinical research from Professor Kenneth Getz at Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- Roche will discuss the challenges with validation of digital health using digital end points
- A case study from Novartis on the digital strategy for globalisation of clinical trials
- University of Innsbruck will outline their development of patient portals/apps Integrating PRO Assessment, self help, remote monitoring, video consultations and Chats
Digital Health – Data, E-Consent and Artificial Intelligence
- TransCelerate will give an update of their Digital Data Flow Initiative
- EConsent – what is the Patient informed Consent process defined by the University of Utah.
- Janssen will outline digital measurement standards: What are they and how can they enable the scalable use of digitally derived evidence and update on DEEP.
- Streamlining clinical research process by using AI as the driver from eMQT.