Extract More From Phase I And IIa Clinical Trials Through Advanced Regulatory Science, Innovative Trial Design And Operational Strategies
Share Data And Discover New Ideas For Early Clinical Innovation, Acceleration And Efficiency
Streamline Your Path To Proof Of Concept
Advancing Regulatory Science
- Regulatory approach to innovative protocol designs in early phase designs
- New guidance on In silico clinical trials; and divergence between FDA and EMA for adaptive designs
- The wider use of modelling and simulation within the regulatory process
Pioneering Science To Accelerate The Early Clinical Process
- Share study design and data analysis from leading pharma and biotech
- Benefit from a showcase of innovation: case study insights from trailblazers
- Discover cutting edge approaches to translational research and early phase methodology
Progressive Operational Strategies For Phase I And IIa Revealed
- Achieve critical go/no go decisions fster in early clinical development
- Accessing patients in early phase: how you make good patient numbers happen?
- Alternative solutions to altered exposures for special populations: renal, C14 and hepatic impairment
Develop Your Early Phase Strategies With Practical Guidance From
Put your questions to our panel of leading early clinical professionals including...
Clinical Functional Consultant, Exploratory Medicine and Pharmacology
Eli Lilly and Company Limited, UK
We look forward to welcoming you
We are closely monitoring national and local authority guidance in light of global developments with COVID-19.
Clinical Trials Europe will be taking place with a range of extra precautionary measures that authorities and the World Health Organization have recommended, and we are doing everything we can to ensure a productive and safe event for all our attendees.