About the Award
In memory of Christine Pierre, founder and president of the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) and winner of the 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award, mdgroup re-named the award to the Christine Pierre Clinical Trials Lifetime Achievement Award.
How It Works:
Nominations deadline: 5 July 2020, 12pm BST
Nominations are now closed.
Voting deadline: 9 October 2020, 12pm BST - Vote now for this year's award winner
Once the shortlist is announced, voting commences. We will impartially encourage our online community to vote; each finalist is also encouraged to reach out to their colleagues and contacts. Anyone in the online clinical trials community can vote, but only once each. Both voting and the opinion of the expert panel will be taken into account when choosing the winner.
Winner announced: 4 November 2020
The winner will announced at the end of Day 3 at Clinical Trials Europe virtual event.
Previous Award Winners
- 2019 - Andreas Diacon, TASK Applied Science
- 2018 - Christine Pierre, President and Founder of the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS)
- 2017 - Dr Greg Koski, Chariman, Co-Founder & President / Chief Executive Officer, ACRES, and Associate Professor of Anesthesia, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
- 2016 - Jean Edwards Procurement Director, Europe, Australia & Japan, Eli Lilly
- 2015 - Professor Ken Getz, Director and Associate Professor at CSDD, Tufts University School of Medicine
Now in its sixth year, we are all excited to see who will win this year's award! Vote now for your winner.