21 & 22 March 2022
Radisson Blu, Waterfront
RECONNECT WITH THE COMPETITION LAW COMMUNITY SAFELY
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees and speakers back in Stockholm.To ensure that it is a safe and enjoyable experience we are following local and national regulations.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
Following government guidelines
Our first priority in bringing Competition Law Nordic back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
We will be reviewing these on a regular basis with further information being added closer to the conference date.
Book with confidence
If you book and pay now but, for any regulatory or company policy reason, you cannot attend we will issue you with:
- a credit note for you, or a colleague, to attend another event
- or a full refund
If you have questions or concerns, please email us or call +44 (0) 208 052 0601
- Individuals should take personal responsibility for their health and safety, and for others near them.
- Social distancing is not always possible in all the meeting spaces. Please be mindful, and respect the comfort levels of other delegates during the conference.
- For everyone's safety, we will be taking the following measures on site:
- The use of face masks is encouraged when moving around inside the conference venue
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Minimal touch points including at lunch and during refreshment breaks
- Document packs will be available digitally to avoid distributing and sharing printed materials
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms such as high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste, etc we ask you to not attend the conference unless you have received a negative PCR test.
Informa AllSecure is a comprehensive set of enhanced measures to provide everyone who joins our events with the confidence that the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are being applied.
You may notice more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas at our events, as well as hand sanitising stations and signage encouraging everyone to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.