To download the whitepaper simply log in or register for a Informa Connect account, which will give you access to all our exclusive premium content.
The whitepaper explores:
- Are there constraints for commercial human therapeutic applications of gene editing, given the current IP landscape?
- How important is the outcome of the patent interference (UC – U of Vienna vs. “Boston Biotech Cluster”) to the future of gene editing?
- Are there uncertainties in translational research and clinical trials due to broad exclusive licenses over CRISPR technologies IP?
- Is CRISPR genome-editing know-how going to define future applications and further developments of it as nonobvious?
- Will commercial sublicenses be needed for follow-on applications of CRISPRCas technology? If so, when is this going to happen?