Planning towards making the EU's energy industry sustainable and inclusive. The EC & companies' views on boosting the efficient use of gas & LNG to ensure a clean, circular economy & market for 2050 and beyond.
Join us to hear from the European Commission on its latest plans for the green deal & gas. Hear how energy companies are planning the next steps for policy, networks, gas, hydrogen & LNG.
Register for our webinar to get the latest on:
- Update on the European Commission’s strategy on planning for the green deal and gas
- The production of decarbonized gases
- Networks – sector integration and integrating alternative gases
- LNG – a) diversity & security b) can it live up to the decarbonized requirements?
- Time scales – the world pre and post 2030
Jonathan Stern, Chairman, Distinguished Research Fellow, Natural Gas Research Programme, OIES
Torben Brabo, President, GIE
Francisco de la Flor Garcia, Director, International Organisations, Enagas
Gunnar Steck, Executive Advisor Wholesale Markets, Eurogas
Tudor Constantinescu, Principal Adviser to the Director General for Energy, European Commission