The future of peptide vaccines and personalized peptide therapies - WHITEPAPER
Synthetic peptide vaccines are a nascent but highly promising therapeutic class. The field unites cancer biology and infectious disease treatment principles. There is, however, a key difference, a cancer vaccine is not prophylactic. Even though infectious disease prophylactic vaccines, such as against HPV, can prevent cancer, personalized cancer vaccines are an active treatment of an existing tumor. This whitepaper focuses on exciting future of peptide cancer and infectious disease vaccines, exploring:
- Synthetic peptide vaccines
- Personalized cancer vaccines
- Tumor neoantigen vaccines
- Companies developing cancer peptide vaccines
- Improving formulation consistency of individualized, peptide-based therapies
- Regulatory view of personalized medicine concepts
To download simply log in or register for an Informa Connect account, which will give you access to all our exclusive premium content. Have any questions or interested in sponsoring future content? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This piece represents the views of the author and not necessarily the views of Informa Connect Life Sciences or the TIDES conference series.