In Association With
Airports Council International (ACI) represents the collective interests of airports around the world to promote excellence in the aviation industry. We do this by working with governments, regional ACI members, experts, and international organizations like ICAO to develop policies, programs, and best practices that advance airport standards globally.
ACI World contributes to the safety, security, and sustainability of the global aviation industry by advancing the collective interests of airports and the communities they serve and promoting excellence in airport management and operations.
- Promote industry excellence by providing members with innovative tools and expertise
- Support the capacity of airports to provide safe, secure air transportation
- Represent the interests of airports to international and national policymakers
- Foster collaboration between airports, governments, industry stakeholders, and international organizations
- Maximize cooperation and assistance between airports
- Increase public awareness of the social and economic importance of airports
NEW for 2022; ACI will be running the Financing airports for a sustainable future Masterclass and workshop at the Okura Hotel Amsterdam on Tuesday 1st November - before the GAD World conference:
This is an essential one-day program for airport professionals on finance and sustainability, with an interactive format to provide participants with critical foundations in airport finance linked to sustainability and decarbonization targets. Top experts from the World Bank, ACI, and industry will present some of the latest trends, data, and insights, as well as the necessary instruments, market conditions, and regulatory frameworks to develop airport infrastructure and the associated socio-economic gains of air transport.
GAD participants benefit from a discounted rate. Find out more here