30 November - 2 December 2021
A virtual event experience like no other
Our virtual event platform, ConnectMe, makes it easy for you to engage with the event from the comfort of your own home or office.
Your personalised profile: badge-builder
Whilst you're not able to be at the event in person, our badge-builder functionality allows you to set up a profile for yourself on the event platform.
Include your key information, upload a photo and tell us who you are and who you're looking to meet to enable our unique matchmaking functionality!
The more you include, the more you'll get out of using the platform.
The best of both worlds
We'll be using our event app, ConnectMe, to serve both in-person attendees (those joining us in Zurich) with virtual attendees (those joining from home).
So whichever attendance option you choose, you'll be able to interact and message the full list of delegates no matter where in the world they are!
Access content whenever works best for you
Gain on-demand access to the key panels and presentations including a snapshot of the best bits from our leading CEOs conversation. PLUS, don't miss exclusive footage from our live studio!
Unlike at a physical event, you don't need to miss out on the conversations happening in the sessions you're unable to attend. No more agonising decisions over which session to pick - you can catch up on anything you might have missed at your leisure.*
*(Excluding sessions limited to closed-door attendance, using the Chatham House Rule or where a speaker has requested privacy.)
Audience interaction, polls & speaker Q&A
Our virtual event platform allows you to ask questions to our expert speakers and engage with what you’re seeing on stage.
Take part in interactive polls throughout the event to have your say on the hottest topics and gauge the feeling amongst your peers.
PLUS - soak up some of the atmosphere from Zurich from the comfort of home with our backstage access and exclusive speaker interviews!
Your virtual goody bag
Make the most out of attending the event by filling up your delegate bag to export and take away after the event.
- Browse the delegate list and add useful contacts to your delegate bag to export later
- Visit sponsor booths and gather any useful material in your delegate bag to download and take away with you
- View the sessions and download any presentations or material provided by the speakers - we'll add this to your delegate bag
Network in new ways
Browse the list of attendees and set up times to meet through the platform.
- Set your availability before the event - letting others know when you're available to hold a meeting
- Click on a profile you're interested in to find out more
- Click 'book a meeting' and find a time that works for both of you
- Add a personalised message to let them know why you're setting a meeting
Don't forget - you can add people you're interested in to your contact list in your delegate bag to then export and take away with you!
How does it work?
What are my booking options?
We know it's difficult to predict the upcoming months which is why we're providing flexible booking options to everyone wanting to attend GAD World 2021.
If you book a virtual ticket but change your mind and decide to come to Zurich, simply get in touch with email@example.com to amend your booking. Virtual bookings will be available soon.
When can I login?
Once registered, we'll send you the logins to our virtual event platform - ConnectMe - the week before the event takes place, allowing you to:
- Login ahead of time
- Familiarise yourself with the platform functionality
- View the agenda and favorite the sessions you want to watch
- View the list of speakers
- Create a personalised diary
- View the attendee list