This whitepaper reviews the current challenges in manufacturing gene-edited cell therapies and steps to approach them, including:
- Manufacturing challenges and protocols for gene-edited cell therapies
- Considerations for allogeneic products, including CAR & T cell products
- Current industry developments
- Best practice strategies in maintaining safety/efficacy
- Opportunities for automation/technological innovation
To download simply log in or register for an Informa Connect account, which will give you access to all our exclusive premium content. Have any questions or interested in sponsoring future content? Email email@example.com.