This whitepaper looks at the latest advances, technologies and challenges in immuno-oncology drug development, including:
- CD3-Bispecifics vs CAR-T Cells
- Bispecific or compound (cCAR-T) formats to overcome antigen escape
- CAR-NK and bispecific NK engagers, innately resistant to antigen escape
- Autologous T-cells with enhanced TCR tumour antigen binding (SPEAR T-cells)
- Targeting intracellular antigens such as RAS with antibodies
To download the exclusive whitepaper simply log in or register for an Informa Connect account, which will give you access to all our exclusive premium content.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: David Orchard-Webb, PhD, is a freelance consultant and medical/biotech writer.
This piece represents the views of the author and not necessarily the views of Informa Connect Life Sciences or the Antibody Therapeutics and Engineering conference series.
Have any questions about the whitepaper or interested in sponsoring a future whitepaper? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.