The task of developing oligonucleotide- and peptide-based therapeutic products faces unique challenges, making it difficult to meet regulatory requirements and scale production for commercialization. Due to their size and molecular complexity, peptides and oligos require special considerations along the way. Without innovation, CMC processes are likely to suffer additional strain from the ever-increasing demand in the market.
In this first edition of the new TIDES eBook Series, we explore ways in which chemistry, manufacturing and controls (CMC) can be optimized. The ebook includes:
- Case study: Generating a SARS-CoV-2 Epitope Library, Conducted by Gyros Protein Technologies
- CMC Approaches to Accelerate Peptide, Oligonucleotides and mRNA therapeutics Development
- Partnering in the Oligonucleotide and Peptide Therapeutics Industry
- How AI Could Revolutionize Chemistry
- Q&A With Ajinomoto Biopharma Services: Partnering with the Right CDMO
Click the image at the top of the page or here to begin exploring the ebook.