Connect with the industry and watch on-demand content using our fully interactive virtual platform.
Convenient and accessible
- Access LNGc at the stroke of a button
- Content is available on the go, in your office or home wherever you are in the world
- Watch the recorded content on your screen
- Watch presentations at your convenience on-demand* for a month after the event
- Discover the virtual exhibition hall, which will mirror the hall in Amsterdam
- Connect with exhibitors to ask them about their products and add information to your virtual delegate bag
Fit the conference around your day!
- Time efficient
- Catch up sessions you missed whenever you want
- Access the downloadable documents from the presentations and add them to your virtual delegate bag
- More than just a list of attendees
- Send instant messages to other attendees
- Create meetings one to one
- Use AI to be connected with professionals who have similar business objectives
- Networking will be open from 4 October - 12 November allowing you time to plan your meetings and keep the conversation going after the event has finished.
*Please note some sessions will only be available as a live broadcast and these will be clearly marked on the agenda
Elevate your virtual event experience
Make new business contacts
Networking opens 4 October
A week before the live event the networking platform will open for all attendees. You can start making new contacts as soon as your networking.
We've taken the hard work out for you
Save time, and rather than just checking a list of who is attending, answer some simple questions and the networking algorithm will give you a list of suggested connections.
The virtual coffee lounge
The coffee tables provide you with the opportunity to network on a virtual table as though you were in a room together. You can see who is on each table before you join. Once at the table you can share your camera, join by audio or just use the chat function.
Focused group chats
Join interactive roundtable discussions of up to 10 people. These are breakout sessions which will form part of the agenda and give you the opportunity for meaningful discussions with other groups of attendees on specific topic areas in the event.