India has historically been overshadowed by China, but if you look on the ground now, it is very buoyant.
- Kevin Looi, Head of Asia, Private Equity, GIC
South East Asia. India. Korea. Australia.
What do these four regions have in common? They are all evolving markets that investors should have on their radar.
In the latest edition of our LP magazine, we explore the world's emerging markets and areas of increasing growth opportunities. As rising interest rates and geopolitical tension continues to take its toll on the market, many regions are also blooming buds of investment opportunities. The questions is, where do you start and what should you pay attention to?
Explore the magazine to learn about:
- The top five trends in the African markets
- The hottest topics discussed among experts at SuperReturn Emerging Markets and SuperReturn Asia
- What the inflation, increasing interest rates and geopolitical tension means for private equity
- How LPs are viewing exit prospects in their emerging markets exposures
- ESG perspectives from an LP, a GP and a fund administrator
- The changing practice of standardisation and improved reporting in Asian markets
- How investors are building strong relations in post-COVID emerging markets
- What LPs at allocation levels do, to mitigate the risk of hedging being too expensive
Interested in featuring in our next issue? Contact us at Dorothy.Kelso@informa.com.
Interested in sponsoring a future issue? Contact us at email@example.com