December 6 - 8, 2022
Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile,
MedTech Summit US 2022 Registration is now open
Lock in the lowest rate: Register by midnight October 14 to save up to $400!
MedTech US 2022: In-Person Pass
Access the main conference in Chicago on December 6 - 8, 2022
You will have access to:
- All live in-person presentations on the days you register to attend
- In-person evening network reception with other in-person delegates (December 7)
- In-person networking lunches and coffee breaks
- PLUS, all benefits included in the Digital Experience Pass
Please select this option if you wish to attend MedTech US 2022 in-person in Chicago.
MedTech US 2022: Digital Experience Pass
Access the Digital Experience platform from 1 week prior to the event & on-demand content until 10 days after the conference. Plus, all on-demand recordings will be available for up to 12 months on our Streamly platform.
You will have access to:
- One track live-streamed from Chicago per day:
- Day 1: In Vitro Diagnostic Regulatory Symposium
- Day 2: Medical Device Regulation and Implementation
- Day 3: Biocompatibility
Please note ONLY these sessions will be made available via live stream. All other presentation recordings from each day will be made available from Thursday, December 15th to watch on-demand.
- All on-demand presentation recordings for the days you registered to attend from the in-person event, made available from Thursday, December 15th. On-demand content on our Streamly platform will be available for up to 12 months.
- The full attendee list (both live and digital attendees) with the capability to video chat, instant message and request video meetings.
Please select this option if you wish to attend MedTech US 2022 virtually through our digital experience platform.
Flexible Booking Options
Register your team for an in-person or digital experience pass today knowing you're covered with our flexible registration policy. Any time up to 14 days before the event, you are welcome to substitute your in-person pass for a digital experience pass, or vice versa (pending space availability). Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either charge you the difference for upgrading to in-person or credit back the price for transferring to digital only.
CURRENT INFORMA MASK AND VACCINE POLICY
We are committed to creating an event where our community, partners, staff and local workforce can have an enjoyable and successful experience, conduct business effectively and do all of this in safety and comfort. We will be following local city, state and national guidelines for masking and vaccination requirements. Currently, there are no vaccination or PPE requirements. We encourage those who wish to wear masks, based on personal risk profile and preferences, to do so.
The health and safety of our customers and staff remain our #1 priority. Our event has been organized in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines, Informa’s AllSecure Health and Safety standards and other local state and city regulations. Should you have any questions or issues regarding our policies, please contact email@example.com.