7 - 8 November 2022
Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge,
London & Delivered Live (GMT)
A New Way To Experience Meet the Experts 2022
Our hybrid event solution means you can now join us in London or virtually from anywhere in the world
What is a hybrid event?
In these uncertain times it can be difficult to plan for the future. While we are excited to welcome as many of you as possible to Meet the Experts on the 7 - 8 November in London, we recognise that not everyone will be able to attend the physical event in person.
What's more, the long distances involved in travelling to Meet the Experts 2022 for delegates outside Europe has sometimes meant they couldn't always attend when they wanted to.
Meet the Experts 2022 will take place as normal for those who are able to travel to London but if you can't be there in person, virtual attendance is now available.
For the first time, Meet the Experts will bring together physical and digital attendees - expanding its community and increasing the number of people for you to meet.
New Booking Options
You can either:
- attend the physical event AND enjoy the benefits of the digital event too.
- or a book a digital only pass and get remote access to the same speakers, insights, attendees and experts without leaving your home or office.
The Best Of Both Worlds
The hybrid event model marries the physical event with a digital mirror of it enabling:
- Live content AND on demand viewing. All sessions will be live streamed and recorded. So attendees of the physical event can see ALL the sessions and speakers they missed during the event. And attendees of the digital event can choose to watch some sessions and speakers as they happen - and other content at a time that suits them.
- Both digital-only and physical pass holders will access a single delegate list on the same platform. Message and arrange meetings with anyone of interest to you, whether they are in London or at their desk remotely.
Switching Digital And Physical Passes
If you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we can easily switch it for you and amend the price accordingly:
- moving from the physical to the digital only pass means you will pay the price of the digital pass available at the time you change your pass.
- moving from the digital to the physical pass means you will pay the price of the physical price at the time you booked your digital pass originally. Good news for you as it may be less than the currently advertised price of the physical event pass.
What does the digital experience look like?
The digital experience may not include London city views but it definitely features the same world-class content, collaboration and networking opportunities.
Live Streamed Content
From the stage in London to your own screen.
We have set up a seamless experience for viewing on-stage content, enabling you to follow along with the speakers, panels, and Q&As in real-time as if you were in the room with them.
Simply login to the digital platform, browse the agenda and tune into the sessions that interest you the most.
All content will be available on demand so you can catch up on anything you might have missed at your leisure.
You can submit questions through Slido in exactly the same way as anyone physically sat in the room, allowing you to engage with what you’re seeing on stage.
Plus, you’ll be able to see who’s watching along with you and drop them a message to continue the conversation after the session.
An Enhanced Experience For Physical Event Attendees
The digital experience also provides fantastic extra value for the physical delegates.
They can see all content they may have missed while watching other sessions or taking advantage of the unbeatable networking only found at Meet the Experts 2022.
And network with an even bigger pool of senior decision-makers - those attending online as well as at the physical event.