Jonathan WheatcroftDirector, Midlands Forensics Leader at PwC
Having joined PwC in 2002, Jonathan is a seasoned corporate investigator who specialises in finding facts quickly to help present stakeholders with credible options. He currently leads the Midlands Forensics practice, comprising a team of 40+ forensic professionals.
Jonathan is asked by clients to:
- Undertake investigations into misconduct (fraud, corruption, etc.)
- Respond to whistleblower allegations
- Act as an independent and objective reviewer when unusual circumstances have arisen
- Perform anti-bribery & corruption due diligence as part of merger and/or post-acquisition procedures
- Provide advice on fraud, ethics and/or misconduct risk assessments
- Undertake compliance monitoring reviews
- Help implement compliance risk management programmes.