The World's Leading Event on High-Tech Agriculture comes back to Africa!
OCP, Host Sponsor, and the New AG International Africa event brings you 400+ professionals who can open doors to the African market! Form partnerships and develop ongoing business relationships in Africa!
- Admission to the speaker and poster sessions
- Delegate’s bag and documentation
- Complementary WiFi- Speaker presentations (post-conference)
- Evening reception, lunches and coffee breaks according to the conference programme
- Use of the Conference Networking Tool, partneringONE®. to pre-book 1-2-1 meetings.
All main conference registrants receive access to our partneringONE platform that allows you to view the attendee list and pre-schedule meetings before the event. Access to partneringONE requires each delegate to provide their own personal corporate email address in their delegate details during the checkout process. This email address is their username to access the partnering system. Partnering history is linked to this email address between events.
For payment terms and cancellation policies, please see our terms and conditions here
Book with Total Confidence - Risk Free Ticket
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events (learn more).
Delegate from commercial entity:
* Organisation selling goods and/or services.
Delegate from non commercial entity:
* Non-profit organisation, government agency or academic circles.
* Supporting document will be required at time of registration.
* Valid student card will be required at time of registration.
* SME (<20 employees) based in Africa only. Priced at non commercial price.
First Price Tier (expiring the 31st July) - Save up to €200 off the full price
Standard €925 | Academic/Student €425 | Local Farmer/Distributor/Non-Profit €225
Second Price Tier (expiring the 28th August) - Save up to €100 off the full price
Standard €1025 | Academic/Student €425 | Local Farmer/Distributor/Non-Profit €225
Standard €1125 | Academic/Student €425 | Local Farmer/Distributor/Non-Profit €225