The World's Leading Event on High-Tech Agriculture comes back to Africa!
OCP, Host Sponsor, and the New AG International Africa event brings you 400+ professionals who can open doors to the African market! Form partnerships and develop ongoing business relationships in Africa!
- Admission to the speaker and poster sessions
- Delegate’s bag and documentation
- Complementary WiFi- Speaker presentations (post-conference)
- Evening reception, lunches and coffee breaks according to the conference programme
- Use of the Conference Networking Tool, partneringONE®. to pre-book 1-2-1 meetings.
All main conference registrants receive access to our partneringONE platform that allows you to view the attendee list and pre-schedule meetings before the event. Access to partneringONE requires each delegate to provide their own personal corporate email address in their delegate details during the checkout process. This email address is their username to access the partnering system. Partnering history is linked to this email address between events.
For payment terms and cancellation policies, please see our terms and conditions here
Delegate from commercial entity:
* Organisation selling goods and/or services.
Delegate from non commercial entity:
* Non-profit organisation, government agency or academic circles.
* Supporting document will be required at time of registration.
* Valid student card will be required at time of registration.
* SME (<20 employees) based in Africa only. Priced at non commercial price.
Early Bird Rate (expiring the 7th February) - Save up to €300 off the full price
Standard €825 | Academic/Student €425 | Local Farmer/Distributor/Non-Profit €225
First Price Tier (expiring the 6th March) - Save up to €200 off the full price
Standard €925 | Academic/Student €425 | Local Farmer/Distributor/Non-Profit €225
Standard €1125 | Academic/Student €425 | Local Farmer/Distributor/Non-Profit €225