PCC Canada Scholarship for Students | Deadline: May 1, 2023
The PCC Canada team is thrilled to announce the Scholarship Program for students for 2023. This scholarship provides the opportunity for students studying Healthcare, Law, Pre-Law, Compliance, Ethics and other related topics to immerse themselves into all that PCC Canada offers. Selected students will be awarded registration to the In-Person event. Scholarships will only be awarded to one recipient per organization.
Questions? Please direct any questions to the PCC Canada Conference Producer, Callie Mertel, via email at Callie.Mertel@informa.com.
Award: Complimentary registration for one (1) representative
Who can apply? All students, not currently employed by a pharmaceutical manufacturer, studying the following; Healthcare, Law, Pre-Law, Compliance, Ethics or other related topics.
- Each applicant must complete the application in it's entirety
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline of May 1, 2023
REVIEW & SELETION PROCESS
The PCC Canada team will review all applications and will determine awards based on the following criteria:
- Completeness of the application
- Submission by deadline of May 1, 2023
- Consideration of the applicant's goals for attending the Congress
- All applicants will be notified of their determination by May 8, 2023 and applicants must accept their award by May 15, 2023. Once an award is accepted you will automatically be registered for an All-Access pass, which includes access to In-Person programming only
- Scholarship winners are responsible for all travel and accommodation costs