VIRTUAL NETWORKING MADE EASY
EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum's Virtual experience has been designed to provide you with high-impact networking opportunities, so you can make a first impression without the customary handshake.
Cutting-Edge Pharmaceutical Legal Insight from the Who's Who in Pharmaceutical Law
- Your Virtual All Access Pass gives you full access to watch all presentations across all 4 days
- Presentations will be recorded and available to watch on-demand for an additional 30 days post-event
- Discuss your current challenges by participating in daily live speaker Q&A sessions
Watch the short video to get more information on the virtual platform.
A Networking Option for Everyone
Our virtual platform offers multiple opportunities for networking, both for formal discussions and informal catch-ups. Which ones will you utilise this May?
Join private practice at six roundtables diving into key topic areas in the industry. This is your opportunity to obtain high-level advice from private practice, and develop your strategies when tackling key legal issues that could affect your business.
Online Chat Functionality
Catch-up, connect, and discuss what you've learnt at the event via our chat functionality on the platform. A chance for more informal networking, you will be able to cultivate new lasting relationships with peers in the industry or discuss the conference with existing colleagues throughout the event.
1-1 Video Calls
Looking to grab a speaker for a more focused discussion on an issue directly relevant to your role? Hoping to connect with another attendee?
Our 1-1 video call option allows you to set up personal meetings in-platform, so you don't have to navigate multiple screens.
To provide you with ample opportunity to connect with your peers, our platform provides you with a networking area.
Jump into a networking room or join a table where you will be able to meet like-minded individuals and take a quick break from the buzz of the main conference.
Seeking insights from private practice on key legal matters?
This is your opportunity to make the most of your time with them! Jump into an exhibitor booth to see what's on offer, and begin a discussion with a representative to obtain expert answers to your time-critical questions.
Q&A During Live Sessions
Have you got a question directly relevant to something a speaker mentioned on a live session?
Our Q&A function allows you to put your questions to speakers during live discussions, allowing you to obtain real-time answers from leading speakers including regulators, authorities, in-house counsel, and private practice experts.
Connect with your legal pharmaceutical peers
Networking with the who's who in pharmaceutical law. Swap legal tips and insights with the likes of:
- Alkaloid AD Skopje
- Apollegis bvba
- Arnold and Porter
- Arthur Cox Unlimited Company
- Arzinger Law Firm
- AstraZeneca spa
- AVV ASS FRANZOSI DAL NEGRO SETTI
- Avv. Chiara Luigia Uboldi
- Avv. Marta Moretti
- Baer and Karrer AG
- Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N V
- BI Corporate Center GmbH
- Bird & Bird LLP
- Bozoglu Izgi Attorney Partnership
- Carpmaels & Ransford LLP
- Cirio Advokatbyra AB
- Clifford Chance LLP
- Dachverband der österreichischen Sozialversicherung
- Ewopharma Group
- Galapagos NV
- Gedeon Richter Plc
- Gianni Origoni Grippo Capelli & Partners
- Gitti and Partners
- Gomez Acebo and Pombo Abogados SLP
- Gorrissen Federspiel
- GÜN + PARTNERS
- GW Pharmaceuticals
- Helen Waxberg Advokat AB
- Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Hogan Lovells International LLP
- Hoyng Rokh Monegier Veron
- Johnson and Johnson
- Johnson and Johnson Janssen Belgium
- Kieszkowska Rutkowska Kolasinski Ka ski Kancelaria Prawna sp. j.
- Kromann Reumert
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Latham and Watkins
- Leijnse Artz
- LEO Pharma AS
- Mason Hayes & Curran
- Mergermarket Ltd
- Moroglu Arseven
- Newport Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Novartis Ireland Limited
- Pinsent Masons LLP
- Portolano Cavallo
- Roschier Attorneys Ltd
- Ruta Pumputiene Law Firm
- Setterwalls Advokatbyra AB
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Stephenson Harwood LLP
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Europe
- UCB SA
- University of Lodz
- Vieira de Almeida and Associados
- Vossius and Partner Patentanwalte
- Westerberg and Partners
- Zealand Pharma A/S