Plan Your Visit
EU Pharmaceutical Law Advisory Accommodation Information
Informa Connect does not have a 3rd party hotel booking agency or work with companies offering specific attendee list for this event. For hotel accommodation please use the links in the hotel section of the event’s official website and for the attendee list, please refer to the official partnering platform for the event. If you are contacted to book accommodation or to purchase the attendee list by any agency this is not recommended, as they are unknown to Informa Connect and are scams.
Suggestions For Hygiene
Considering the recent virus outbreaks, we encourage all attendees at our event to follow WHO guidelines for general hygiene.
At our event, we will be prominently displaying reminders about good hygiene practices throughout the facility. For more detailed information please visit www.who.int. These include:
- Please wash your hands frequently - Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or if your hands are not visibly dirty use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer available at the Informa registration area or in the exhibition hall.
- Practice respiratory hygiene - When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing - Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
As the centre of European culture and institutions, Brussels has much more to offer than most people imagine. Apart from its famous chocolates and beers, there are almost 90 museums, beautiful parks, architecture, bars and much more.
So, whether you're here for the duration of the EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum, or extend your trip to a longer stay, be sure to make the most of this exciting location...