Mark Your Calendar for EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum 2024!
May 21-23, 2024,
Steigenberger Wiltcher's, Brussels
CHAMPIONING SUSTAINABILITY AT EU PHARMACEUTICAL LAW
At EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum, we are committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. From the innovative ways we interact onsite, to the radical changes in the way we build our exhibition – here is a breakdown of how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do.
HOW ARE WE BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE EVENT AND HOW CAN YOU HELP?
We will be using a TerraCycle Zero Waste Box to recycle used lanyards and badges after the event. Don’t forget to drop off your badge and lanyard off before you leave.
Renewable Energy & Carbon Offset
This event will be run using renewable energy. In addition, we will ensure all added lighting is energy efficient.
This event will have Carbon Offset to reduce Carbon Emissions.
Going Digital - Eliminating Printed Items
We are limiting the amount of printed items found onsite. This includes the discontinuation of printed agenda and limiting the use of physical signage.
Encouraging Train Travel
We encourage delegates based in Belgium, or close neighbouring countries, to use the train to travel to Brussels.
Supporting the Local Community
Why not extend your stay in Brussels? We are putting together a map of all our top places to visit.
Our Global Learning Scholarship Program (GLSP) provides opportunities for professionals from low- and middle-income countries to access the latest ideas, science, technology and partnerships to make a positive impact on fighting global issues.
FASTERFORWARD TO ZERO
FasterForward is EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum's approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same. Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Enable one million disconnected people to access networks and knowledge by 2025
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more >>
HOW ARE WE BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE EVENT?
We believe a sustainable event focuses on three main aims...
We want EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
- Supporting sponsors and partners in donating to local and industry-related charities
EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Designing our events to eliminate waste
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
Our aim is for EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum to promote long-term sustainable development - in the way that we run the event but also in how it's implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the bioprocessing industry
- Developing close partnerships with relevant charities, companies and associations and giving them a platform to promote their work in the field
- Facilitating discussions on pertinent topics including diversity & inclusion, gender balance, sustainability trends, the impact on the environment & more.